This is the simple method which is used to convert any VERSION of KIS/KAV to be trial for ever.All you have to do is to follow the upcoming steps :
1. Disable Kaspersky Self-Defense. Open Kaspersky, go to Settings > Options> Disable the item "Enable Self-Defense"> OK
2. Run KasperskyRestartTrial.reg
3. Using right mouse button, click on Kaspersky icon near the clock and select Exit.
4. Go to Kaspersky data folder. To go direct, copy the address in red below. On Windows, click on Start button and run the address below.
% ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\Kaspersky Lab
5. Go to AVP8 or AVP7 folder and rename the Data folder to any other name. For example 2Data
6. Open the Kaspersky.
7. If Kaspersky rebuild the Data folder, then delete the new Data folder it recreated.
* Be careful not to delete the original folder from step number 5, because we need it!
8. Rename back the original Data folder to its original name.
9. Select "Enable test version (30 days)"
10. Enable Kaspersky Self-Defense!
- It can be used for all Kaspersky versions!
- With this method, you can use trial period several times.
- This is the best method of all because there is no risk. It don't use any suspicious executable(. EXE), for this reason, there is no risk of viruses.
- You can use this method before or after the 30 days of testing done. It is better to use before trial period.• The Kaspersky will warn that you are using the evaluation period. you have to hide the warning.
- Open Kaspersky8 > click on "Repair Now"> in "A trial version of the application is installed, click on "Hide Message"
- Go to Kaspersky Settings > Notifications > Settings > disable item "License validy period expires soon" > OK > OK
- To rename the Data folder you have to disable the item "Enable Self Defense".
- It is Not the item "Enable Protection"! You have to disable "Enable Self Defense" item!
Thats it , now you are ready .